I'm always on the lookout for great crafts that use glass jars. Mine seem to multiply like rabbits! We use lots of them for food storage but the occasional crafty purpose is needed in order to help keep their population in check. Not only do I love how these recycled jar lanterns look but they use stencils from my friend, Amy's line of Mod Podge Rocks! stencils. So it's a big win all around!
- Empty and clean glass jar
- Mod Podge Sheer Color in Pink
- Mod Podge Rocks Peel and Stick Stencil: Tangier pattern
- Gold metallic paint suitable for glass (I would personally use this one from Martha Stewart)
- Blue puffy paint
- Stenciling pouncer (These pouncers from Martha Stewart are my favorite)
Find the directions online at Mod Podge Rocks: Easy Boho Chic Mason Jar Candle Holders