This post contains affiliate links.
On a hot summer day, there are few things as refreshing to me as something with a little bubble to it. This blackberry lime spritzer is perfect, hydrating and refreshing. Adult it up with blackberry vodka if you wish but I really like it as-is.
- Seltzer water (I use a Soda Stream)
- Key limes*, halved
- Coconut flavored Sweet Drops
*I recommend purchasing these ingredients as organic where available to avoid GMOs, pervasive pesticides and/or questionable farming practices.
- In a mason jar, add 5-6 fresh organic blackberries and 2 halved key limes. Top with a handful ice.
- Slowly pour seltzer over the ice and fruit.
- Top with 1/4 dropperful of coconut Sweet Drops.