When I saw some round pizza pans at Dollar Tree, I thought I might have a solution. Our son already has a brown and blue circle motif on his walls so I decided to paint the pans to help them blend in a bit more seamlessly with what was already happening in the room.
I'm really happy with how the project turned out. I'm even more happy that the magnet mess is contained in his room and that he can play with them during quiet time.
- Four steel pizza pans, $4 and up
- Primer, on hand or $3 and up
- Acrylic paint (I used white, blue and brown), on hand
- Foam paint roller, $1 and up
- Foam paint brush, on hand
- Drill and drill bits, on hand
- 8 small/medium screws, on hand
I wrote a tutorial on how I made and installed these over on Dollar Store Crafts. Check it out!
[how to make magnetic toy storage from pizza pans]